Sunday, June 24, 2018

Eric Bernt's "The Speed of Sound," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Speed of Sound by Eric Bernt.

The entry begins:
Even when I'm writing a screenplay (I've had seven movies produced to date), I never think of a specific actor in a role unless an actor has been cast or is 'attached' to a project. I think about how I want the audience to feel during the journey, as well as afterward. In this regard, my hope is that an audience watching the movie (or television series) version of The Speed of Sound would feel the emotional honesty achieved in Call Me By Your Name with the excitement and intensity of technology-driven action in The Bourne Identity. I do recognize what...[read on]
Visit Eric Bernt's website.

Writers Read: Eric Bernt.

The Page 69 Test: The Speed of Sound.

My Book, The Movie: The Speed of Sound.

--Marshal Zeringue