Wednesday, May 10, 2017

William Christie's "A Single Spy," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: A Single Spy by William Christie.

The entry begins:
Ah, now here we have the classic clash between art and commerce. Because I should say that if they make A Single Spy into a movie I would like Brad Pitt to play Alexsi. Or Matt Damon, or whoever Clint Eastwood would prefer, or any figure of Hollywood power who can get a movie made by simply agreeing to participate in it. The reality, of course, is that I would simply be flattered if anyone were polite enough to ask. Though now that we've covered commerce perhaps we should consider art. The actor would have to be in his 20's, and be able to project the feral quality of a born survivor of both Stalin's Soviet Union and Hitler's Germany. Yet also be able to lay claim to...[read on]
Visit William Christie's website.

My Book, The Movie: A Single Spy.

--Marshal Zeringue