Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Heather Gudenkauf's "Not A Sound," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Not A Sound by Heather Gudenkauf.

The entry begins:
It’s always fun to dream about one of my books being made into a movie. Not A Sound – the story of Amelia Winn, a nurse who loses her hearing, career and family due to a tragic accident. Two years later, with the help of her service dog, Stitch, she is finally getting her life back together when she discovers a body in the river near her home. Amelia is swept into the investigation and finds she is inextricably connected to the crime and in danger of being the next victim.

Dreaming big these are the actors that I envision in the roles of the main characters of Not A Sound.

Marlee Matlin as Amelia Winn, a former nurse, alcoholic, deafened as the result of a suspicious accident.

She would absolutely be my top pick. It would be an absolute honor to have Ms. Matlin play the character of Amelia. I would also love to see...[read on]
Visit Heather Gudenkauf's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Heather Gudenkauf and Maxine.

My Book, The Movie: Not A Sound.

--Marshal Zeringue