Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What is S. A. Bodeen reading?

Featured at Writers Read: S. A. Bodeen, author of Found.

Her entry begins:
I’ve always felt the pull to read books that weren’t meant for me. So when my agent sent me an advanced reader copy of another client’s forthcoming book, I sat right down with it, even though he had sent it for my husband and daughter. Let me explain. My husband manages a national wildlife refuge. My youngest daughter is a fan of the television show Pretty Little Liars. What non-fiction book could possibly combine those two? Odd Birds by Ian Harding. The author, a star of the show, is...[read on]
About Found, from the publisher:
Have the Robinsons found a way off the island?

Sarah Robinson and her family intended to have a vacation adventure aboard a boat but ended up stranded on a remote and mysterious island. Along with unusual, weird creatures, they met the “Curator,” a strange boy who may be an ... alien. And then they met Cash, a girl who may hold the key to why Shipwreck Island has been kept a secret for so long.

Is there treasure? And will the people hunting for treasure rescue the castaways? The Robinsons have only one chance to escape. Will they be trapped on Shipwreck Island forever?
Visit S.A. Bodeen's website.

Writers Read: S.A. Bodeen.

--Marshal Zeringue