Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Amy Sue Nathan's "The Good Neighbor," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Good Neighbor by Amy Sue Nathan.

The entry begins:
When I wrote The Good Neighbor, just like with my first novel and now my third, I didn’t see faces. I don’t imagine doppelgangers. I don’t envision actual people. Still, when I think about it, I imagine who could capture the essence of the character. For Izzy Lane, after much consideration and thought, I’ve come up with the perfect actress for the role: Sandra Bullock. I think Bullock would bring Izzy’s kind heart and crazy confusion to life. And, as the single mother of a young son, Bullock would definitely get Izzy’s single mom part perfectly. For Mrs. Feldman, I...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Amy Sue Nathan's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

Coffee with a Canine: Amy Sue Nathan & Mitzi and Lizzie.

My Book, The Movie: The Glass Wives.

The Page 69 Test: The Glass Wives.

The Page 69 Test: The Good Neighbor.

My Book, The Movie: The Good Neighbor.

--Marshal Zeringue