Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Stacy Henrie's "A Hope Remembered," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: A Hope Remembered by Stacy Henrie.

The entry begins:
As with my other books in my Of Love and War series, I knew who I wanted to cast for my hero, this time for A Hope Remembered, almost from the start. To play Colin Ashby, the former WWI pilot for Britain and son of a baronet, I would choose Lee Pace. He has the same dark, good looks as Colin and the ability to pull off that charming, carefree persona that hides deeper emotion just as Colin does.

For the heroine Nora Lewis, an American who moves to England after the war for a fresh start, I would choose Sarah...[read on]
Visit Stacy Henrie's website.

My Book, The Movie: Hope Rising.

The Page 69 Test: Hope Rising.

The Page 69 Test: A Hope Remembered.

Writers Read: Stacy Henrie.

My Book, The Movie: A Hope Remembered.

--Marshal Zeringue