Thursday, April 09, 2015

S. M. Hulse's "Black River," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Black River by S. M. Hulse.

The entry begins:
I’ve had quite a few people ask me who I’d cast in a movie version of Black River, and I’ve disappointed most of them by admitting that I simply don’t know which actors I’d choose to play the major characters. I have no doubt there are many actors, both known and unknown, who could do justice to and put their own unique spin on my characters, and I hope someday I’ll have the opportunity to see just that happen, but I’ll be happy to leave the casting decisions to those better qualified to make them. That said, I do have a dream director for Black River: Robert...[read on]
Visit S. M. Hulse's website.

The Page 69 Test: Black River.

Writers Read: S. M. Hulse.

My Book, The Movie: Black River.

--Marshal Zeringue