Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Joy Fielding's "Someone Is Watching," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Someone Is Watching by Joy Fielding.

The entry begins:
If Someone Is Watching were to be made into a movie, I'd love for Emma Stone to play Bailey. I actually didn't have anyone in particular in mind when I was writing the book, but having given the matter considerable thought over the last few days, I've come to think that Emma Stone would be perfect. She's probably a little young - Bailey is 29 and I think Emma Stone is at least a few years younger than that - but I still think she could make it work. She's a...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Joy Fielding's website.

The Page 69 Test: Shadow Creek.

My Book, The Movie: Shadow Creek.

Writers Read: Joy Fielding.

The Page 69 Test: Someone Is Watching.

My Book, The Movie: Someone Is Watching.

--Marshal Zeringue