Thursday, April 30, 2015

Meredith Zeitlin's "Sophomore Year is Greek to Me," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Sophomore Year is Greek to Me by Meredith Zeitlin.

The entry begins:
This is a tricky one, because most of the characters in my book are 15 years old, and I'm not that familiar with young actors and actresses! When I was writing, the person I pictured as Zona (the main character) was Jane Levy, who stars in Suburgatory. She's a cute and sassy redhead who's also very smart, goal-oriented, and a bit neurotic; coincidentally, the character Jane plays has an absent mother and a very close relationship with her dad. I think Jane is...[read on]
Visit Meredith Zeitlin's website.

The Page 69 Test: Sophomore Year Is Greek to Me.

My Book, The Movie: Sophomore Year is Greek to Me.

--Marshal Zeringue