Thursday, August 01, 2013

Jessica Brody's "Unremembered," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Unremembered by Jessica Brody.

The entry begins:
Recently, I was lucky enough to meet a wonderful person named Michelle Levy who is an author and professional casting director She’s worked on projects like My Name Is Earl, Mr. Popper's Penguins, and she just worked on the new Vampire Academy film.

Michelle happened to have read Unremembered, my latest sci-fi thriller release and I was so thrilled when she put together a dream cast for me based on who she pictured while reading the book.

I’m usually very bad at dream casting my own books. But I think Michelle nailed these picks. And here they are…

SERAPHINA

Actress Name: India Eisley

Where You’ve Seen Her: The Secret Life of the American Teenager

My Reaction: Yes! Yes! Yes! With some...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Jessica Brody's website and blog.

Brody is the author of 52 Reasons to Hate My Father, My Life Undecided, and The Karma Club. Unremembered is the first in a sci-fi/suspense/romance trilogy.

Writers Read: Jessica Brody (October 2009).

My Book, The Movie: 52 Reasons to Hate My Father.

Writers Read: Jessica Brody (August 2012).

My Book, The Movie: Unremembered.

--Marshal Zeringue