Friday, August 23, 2013

Carolyn Jess-Cooke's "The Boy Who Could See Demons," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: The Boy Who Could See Demons by Carolyn Jess-Cooke.

The entry begins:
There’s been some interest in making the film of The Boy Who Could See Demons and as a former filmmaker, I would just love to see it happen. I see all my books as films.

For Anya, I think it’s a toss up between Carrie-Anne Moss (yep, from The Matrix) or Jennifer Connelly. For Alex, Asa Butterfield (of Hugo and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas fame) has my vote, though he’s already 16… (come on Hollywood, get cracking!) For me, Michael was always Sean...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Carolyn Jess-Cooke's website and blog, and follow her on Twitter and Facebook.

Writers Read: Carolyn Jess-Cooke.

My Book, The Movie: The Boy Who Could See Demons.

--Marshal Zeringue