Saturday, February 19, 2011

T. J. Forrester's "Miracles, Inc.," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Miracles, Inc. by T. J. Forrester.

The entry begins:
I suspect Miracles, Inc. is too controversial for Hollywood, but if a director shows interest I hope it's Francis Ford Coppola. He is the founder of Zoetrope.com, the writing workshop where I honed the craft, and I'd like to meet him and personally thank him for his philanthropy. Hopefully he'll bring along some of his wine. The Coppola Claret is one of my favorites.

Jake Gyllenhaal, a terrific actor who doesn't shy from difficult roles, will make an excellent Vernon Oliver. Mr. Gyllenhaal brings sensitivity to the big screen, and I'd love to see how he couples that strength with the commanding presence required to pull off the main character. Plus, I think Mr. Gyllenhall will enjoy riding...[read on]
Read Chapter 1 of Miracles, Inc., and learn more about the book and author at T.J. Forrester's website and blog.

The Page 69 Test: Miracles, Inc.

Writers Read: T.J. Forrester.

My Book, The Movie: Miracles, Inc.

--Marshal Zeringue