Friday, June 15, 2007

What is Suze Orman reading?

Suze Orman, TV's personal-finance expert, talked to the Christian Science Monitor about what she's been watching and listening to.

And reading:
When I do read something, when I'm not writing, I'd rather read [nonfiction]. There's a dancer, Edward Villela, who's now the artistic director of the Miami City Ballet. His story, The Prodigal Son, fascinated me. Stories of people and their lives fascinate me and him – in particular, a young boy who wanted to be a dancer [while] his parents wanted his sister to be the dancer. But what he did absolutely amazed me. There's also a book I'd like to read called Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. She took a year off to do three things: To eat and to pray and to love. It's her adventure with that.
Read more about what Orman is watching at the movies and listening to on satellite radio.

--Marshal Zeringue