Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Kate Quinn's "The Rose Code," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Rose Code by Kate Quinn.

The entry begins:
Every writer dreams their book will someday be a ten-part HBO miniseries, and I'm no exception! If my novel The Rose Code with its trio of Bletchley Park codebreaker heroines were to get the Hollywood treatment, here's my dream cast:

For my effervescent debutante Osla whose fluent German lands her a job translating decoded German intelligence, Holliday Grainger. In The Borgias and CB Strike, she shows Osla's beauty, sparkle, and sense of fun—she's the girl all men fall in love with, and all women want as their best friend.

For my tough-as-nails London shop-girl Mab, who ends up working Bletchley Park's...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Kate Quinn's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Kate Quinn and Caesar.

My Book, The Movie: Empress of the Seven Hills.

The Page 69 Test: The Serpent and the Pearl.

The Page 69 Test: The Lion and the Rose.

The Page 69 Test: Lady of the Eternal City.

The Page 69 Test: The Alice Network.

Writers Read: Kate Quinn (June 2017).

The Page 69 Test: The Huntress.

The Page 69 Test: The Rose Code.

My Book, The Movie: The Rose Code.

--Marshal Zeringue