Friday, October 02, 2020

Robert Dugoni's "The Last Agent," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Last Agent by Robert Dugoni.

The entry begins:
This may be closer to a reality as I sold the rights to The Eighth Sister and The Last Agent to Roadside Productions.

I’m optimistic that the story is perfect for this day and age with an African American lead actor. I always thought Denzel Washington would make a perfect Charles Jenkins, but more recently I’ve felt that Idris Elba would also be ideal.

I also thought of Matt...[read on]
Visit Robert Dugoni's website and Facebook page.

The Page 69 Test: Wrongful Death.

The Page 69 Test: Bodily Harm.

My Book, The Movie: Bodily Harm.

The Page 69 Test: Murder One.

My Book, The Movie: Murder One.

My Book, The Movie: The Eighth Sister.

The Page 69 Test: The Eighth Sister.

My Book, The Movie: A Cold Trail.

The Page 69 Test: A Cold Trail.

The Page 69 Test: The Last Agent.

My Book, The Movie: The Last Agent.

--Marshal Zeringue