Sunday, March 31, 2019

Dan Stout's "Titanshade," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Titanshade by Dan Stout.

The entry begins:
I admit to not having the most in-depth knowledge of who’s active in Hollywood, so I can’t do much in the way of dream casting. I can, however, talk about design work all day long! I’ve said before that Jordu Schell is an amazing creature designer, and I’d love to see the kind of takes he’d have on the world of Titanshade. Other designers like Simon Lee have an incredible dynamic element to their designs, and Don Lanning manages to give even the most horrific creatures a sense of power and grace, but Schell’s stuff always has a disquieting sense of otherness and alien appeal that I...[read on]
Visit Dan Stout's website.

My Book, The Movie: Titanshade.

--Marshal Zeringue