Friday, August 31, 2018

William Boyle's "Gravesend" & "The Lonely Witness," the movies

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Gravesend and The Lonely Witness by William Boyle.

The entry begins:
The Lonely Witness is a follow up to Gravesend, set almost seven years later but in the same neighborhood and with a couple of the same characters. If they make my books into films, here's who I'd like to play the lead roles. (I sometimes imagine actors into roles as I’m writing, though often faces shift and blend. For the purposes of this, I’ll just settle on dream casts.)

Gravesend: Alessandra Biagini (Anna Kendrick); Conway D’Innocenzio (Ben Foster); Ray Boy Calabrese (Jake Gyllenhaal); Eugene Calabrese (Gaten Matarazzo); Pop (Robert De Niro); Stephanie Dirello (Kate...[read on]
Visit William Boyle's website.

My Book, The Movie: Gravesend and The Lonely Witness.

--Marshal Zeringue