Saturday, August 11, 2018

Susan Elia MacNeal's "The Prisoner in the Castle," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Prisoner in the Castle: A Maggie Hope Mystery by Susan Elia MacNeal.

The entry begins:
I’ve never really toyed around with the idea of a “perfect cast” for the Maggie Hope novels, as all the characters started out as composites of various friends and people I actually know, along with historical figures. They’re all, well, themselves, to me when I’m writing. That’s how I see them. It would be odd to suddenly start seeing them as a popular actor or actress.

However, I was absolutely gobsmacked when the actress Daisy Ridley (Star Wars, Murder on the Orient Express) bought the TV and film rights to the Maggie Hope series. And even more floored when I learned...[read on]
Visit Susan Elia MacNeal's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Prisoner in the Castle.

--Marshal Zeringue