Monday, May 14, 2018

Stacey Filak's "The Queen Underneath," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Queen Underneath by Stacey Filak.

The entry begins:
The Queen Underneath takes place in the city-state of Yigris, the smallest of four nations on an island called The Four Winds. The population of Yigris is varied and diverse, and so would be the cast of a movie version of it.

To play Gemma, the fierce but feminine leader of Under, the home of thieves, assassins, pirates, and sex-workers, I would cast Frankie Adams. Ever since I first saw Ms. Adams on The Expanse T.V. show, she has been my ideal for this leading character. Her confidence, charisma, and presence – both physical and personality-wise – make her a perfect fit.

In the role of Tollan, the naïve and untested King of Above, I would love to see John...[read on]
Visit Stacey Filak's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Queen Underneath.

Writers Read: Stacey Filak.

My Book, The Movie: The Queen Underneath.

--Marshal Zeringue