Saturday, April 15, 2017

Lee Irby's "Unreliable," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Unreliable by Lee Irby.

The entry begins:
This won’t be easy because I didn’t base any characters on actors or actresses, but instead on real people from my life or pieces of them anyway. But let me get out my gently used casting couch and see who wants the part the most.

Edwin: Joel McHale. Someone who can be charming, erudite, but a little creepy. Looks the part in my mind.

Lola: Here you want to pluck a rising star, someone from the Nickelodeon/Disney colossus who wants to re-define their career. Probably of that group, of whom I know almost nothing, the actress who most looks the part of Lola is Olivia...[read on]
Learn more about Unreliable.

My Book, The Movie: Unreliable.

--Marshal Zeringue