Monday, October 13, 2014

Catherine Gildiner's "Coming Ashore," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Coming Ashore by Catherine Gildiner.

The entry begins:
My new book, Coming Ashore, is not a movie yet. It is the 3rd in my memoir series. The book takes place in three different places. The first third takes place in Oxford, England. It is about the American out of place in British culture. Because I am a vintage movie fan I often think of old stars and directors. However, since this is fantasy I will feel free to jump back and forth in time. First of all I will tackle the English third. The main character, who is me, will be played by Goldie Hawn when she was 21. She has remarkable comic timing. The male romantic lead would be played by...[read on]
Visit Catherine Gildiner's website and blog.

The Page 99 Test: After the Falls.

Writers Read: Catherine Gildiner (December 2010).

My Book, The Movie: Coming Ashore.

--Marshal Zeringue