Monday, June 16, 2014

Gary Corby's "The Marathon Conspiracy," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Marathon Conspiracy by Gary Corby.

The entry begins:
The big problem with casting The Marathon Conspiracy is the bear. Yes, it’s a giant brown bear. It’s also one of the suspects. There’s bound to be someone who supplies giant brown bears for movies, but I don’t know who it is. We must hope the bear doesn’t eat the other actors.

The Marathon Conspiracy takes place at the Sanctuary of Artemis at Brauron, which was the world’s first official school for girls. That means we need some schoolgirls. I’ll cast my daughters and their friends. I think they’d enjoy the experience.

I believe it was W.C. Fields who said, “Never work with animals or children.” Since the The Marathon Conspiracy is well stocked for both, I think it only fair that we cast him for a role. I’ll give him the role of Pericles.

For Socrates, I think I’ll cast...[read on]
Visit Gary Corby's blog.

The Page 69 Test: The Pericles Commission.

My Book, The Movie: The Pericles Commission.

My Book, The Movie: The Ionia Sanction.

The Page 69 Test: The Ionia Sanction.

The Page 69 Test: Sacred Games.

My Book, The Movie: Sacred Games.

Writers Read: Gary Corby.

The Page 69 Test: The Marathon Conspiracy.

My Book, The Movie: The Marathon Conspiracy.

--Marshal Zeringue