Tuesday, March 04, 2014

J.T. Ellison's "When Shadows Fall," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: When Shadows Fall by J.T. Ellison.

The entry begins:
It’s strange how characters change, come to life, become real people in the writer’s mind as the books take shape. Dr. Samantha Owens is evolving for me. She’s come out of her grief, is looking forward, and that’s changed her whole outlook, and as such, her personality.

I always saw her as a young Natalie Portman, with that presence, that intense gaze, but I’ve come across a new to me actress who would be a great for the role. Her name is Phoebe Tonkin. She looks more like Sam to me now, she’s no less intense, but she’s got a delicacy to her that embodies the vulnerability and strength of the new Sam Owens.

Xander Whitfield was always Josh Hartnett to me, but he...[read on]
Visit J.T. Ellison's website, or follow her on Twitter or Facebook.

The Page 69 Test: Edge of Black.

Writers Read: J. T. Ellison.

The Page 69 Test: When Shadows Fall.

My Book, The Movie: When Shadows Fall.

--Marshal Zeringue