Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Elizabeth Maxwell's "Happily Ever After," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Happily Ever After by Elizabeth Maxwell.

The entry begins:
I see Renée Zellweger in the role of Sadie Fuller. I think this stems from Ms. Zellweger playing Bridget Jones and while writing Happily Ever After, I’d occasionally think of Sadie as the grown up American version of Bridget. And I love the idea of John Cusack in the role of Jason, Sadie’s sort of boyfriend. He does a great job with the bumbling guy who ends up being kind of cool, despite himself. Roger, Sadie’s gay ex husband, would have to be Rob...[read on]
Visit Elizabeth Maxwell's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

The Page 69 Test: Happily Ever After.

Writers Read: Elizabeth Maxwell.

My Book, The Movie: Happily Ever After.

--Marshal Zeringue