Monday, December 02, 2013

Coffee with a canine: Nancy J. Parra & Little Dog

Today's featured duo at Coffee with a Canine: Nancy J. Parra and Little Dog.

The author, on how she and Little Dog were united:
Ah, you see I believe in rescue – to which Little Dog will tell you I did rescue her…from the pet store. I went in looking for a new leash for Big Dog and walked by the puppies. Little dog took one look at me and said. “Hello, Mommy. What took you so long?” And then went straight to the back to be let out even before I could call the attendant. Then when she was brought out to the puppy meet and greet room, little dog reached for me, put her paws on my cheeks and kissed me in a proper French way. Everyone in the store melted. She...[read on]
Nancy Parra is the author of three new mystery series--The Baker’s Treat mystery series set in a gluten-free bakery. (Recipes included.) The first book in that series is Gluten For Punishment and coming May 2014, the second book, Murder Gone A-rye.

The second series is under Nancy Coco. It’s the Candy Coated series, set in a fudge shop on Mackinac Island, Mich. (The setting of the classic movie, Somewhere in Time.) The first book, All Fudged Up, is out now and not only includes fudge recipes, but a sweet little Bichon-poo named, Marshmallow--Mal for short.

The final series is the Perfect Proposals Mystery series which stars an engagement planner and is set in the Chicago area.

Visit Nancy J. Parra's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

Read--Coffee with a Canine: Nancy J. Parra and Little Dog.

--Marshal Zeringue