Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gail Oust's "Rosemary and Crime," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Rosemary and Crime by Gail Oust.

The entry begins:
I’ve confided to friends on occasion that if I had a do-over, I’d run off to Hollywood and be a casting director. For some strange reason, the thought of finding just the right person for the right role appeals to me. When I’m in the zone, I can see the scenes in my books playing out on a movie screen inside my head.

Now who would play the lead of Piper Prescott in my little who-dun-it?

In my own private Fantasy Land, I possess a time machine. I’d turn back the years just a bit and make a younger Reba McEntire my leading lady. Like Piper, she is red-haired, sassy, and, in spite of adverse circumstances, determined to make her mark on the world.

Her ex-husband, CJ, who dumped her in favor of chasing ambulances and a bimbo in a short-skirt, would be played by a fortyish Alec...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Gail Oust's website.

My Book, The Movie: Rosemary and Crime.

--Marshal Zeringue