Friday, June 18, 2010

Coffee with a canine: Lynn Kiele Bonasia & Kiele

This weekend's featured couple at Coffee with a Canine: Lynn Kiele Bonasia & Kiele.

The author, on how Kiele joined her household:
Kiele came from an animal shelter in Broward County. We were living in Florida at the time. After our beloved golden retriever died, I swore I'd never want another dog. But then after a year, I found myself looking at pets up for adoption on their website. One day I saw Kiele. I took my son there and we just fell in love with her on the spot. She was very affectionate but also a bit...[read on]
Lynn Kiele Bonasia has been a freelance advertising copywriter for more than twenty years. She has published short fiction in The Seattle Review and The Miami Herald, among others. Her debut novel, Some Assembly Required, was published in 2008 by Touchstone/Simon & Schuster.

Among the early praise for Summer Shift:
"Warm, intelligent and charming. A moving read with characters that stay with you long after you have turned the last page."
--Santa Montefiore, author of The French Gardener and The Perfect Happiness
Read an excerpt from Summer Shift, and learn more about the book and author at Lynn Kiele Bonasia's website and blog.

Read--Coffee with a Canine: Lynn Kiele Bonasia & Kiele.

--Marshal Zeringue