Thursday, January 07, 2021

Claire Booth's "Fatal Divisions," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Fatal Divisions by Claire Booth.

The entry begins:
Fatal Divisions is the fourth in my series featuring Sheriff Hank Worth of Branson, Missouri. He’s a guy in his late thirties who has a dry sense of humor and is pretty laid back. He also speaks fluent Spanish, courtesy of his Latinx mother. So, since this is dream casting, I’d love Oscar Isaac to play him.

In this book, I really dive into Hank’s family life. That means there’s a lot more of his father-in-law. Duncan McCleary moved in with the Worths after the death of his wife. Duncan is a blunt, cantankerous old man who frequently tries Hank’s patience. I think someone like...[read on]
Visit Claire Booth's website.

My Book, The Movie: Another Man's Ground.

The Page 69 Test: Another Man's Ground.

My Book, The Movie: A Deadly Turn.

The Page 69 Test: A Deadly Turn. 

Writers Read: Claire Booth (March 2019).

My Book, The Movie: Fatal Divisions.

--Marshal Zeringue