Friday, April 10, 2020

Patricia Marcantonio's "Felicity Carrol and the Murderous Menace," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Felicity Carrol and the Murderous Menace: A Felicity Carrol Mystery by Patricia Marcantonio.

The entry begins:
Being such a huge movie fan, I really love this idea. I've talked to writers who will picture certain actors when writing characters. I don't do that. But after the book is published, I do amuse myself thinking who would be great if my novel is adapted into film (which I always hope for.)

For Felicity Carrol and the Murderous Menace here is my dream cast and I had so much fun putting it together.

Felicity - Margot Robbie

Jackson Davies - Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Sheriff Tom Pike - Chris...[read on]
Visit Patricia Marcantonio's website.

The Page 69 Test: Felicity Carrol and the Murderous Menace.

Writers Read: Patricia Marcantonio.

My Book, The Movie: Felicity Carrol and the Murderous Menace.

--Marshal Zeringue