Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Phillip Margolin's "A Reasonable Doubt," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: A Reasonable Doubt (Robin Lockwood Series #3) by Phillip Margolin.

The entry begins:
I don't think about who would play a character in one of my books if it was made into a movie. Two of my books have made it to the screen and actors I would not have cast in the lead roles did terrific jobs, so I have decided that I do not have what it takes to cast a movie.

That being said, I think Chloƫ Grace Moretz would be perfect as Robin Lockwood. She...[read on]
Visit Phillip Margolin's website and Facebook page.

My Book, The Movie: Woman with a Gun.

The Page 69 Test: Woman with a Gun.

The Page 69 Test: Violent Crimes.

My Book, The Movie: Violent Crimes.

My Book, The Movie: The Third Victim.

The Page 69 Test: The Third Victim.

The Page 69 Test: The Perfect Alibi.

The Page 69 Test: A Reasonable Doubt.

My Book, The Movie: A Reasonable Doubt.

--Marshal Zeringue