Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Bridget Tyler's "The Survivor," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Survivor: A Pioneer Novel by Bridget Tyler.

About the book, from the publisher:
I used to do this all the time while I was writing, in an effort to really see my characters. But when you asked this question I realized I never did for the Pioneers universe - I could always see Joanna in my head, so trying to picture an actress playing the role is actually really hard. I'd want her to be played by a real teenager though, not a 20 something whose already had the chance to be famous, so I'm going to say in a dream cast Jo would be a newly "discovered" talent.

Alice on the other hand, is a fabulous role for...[read on]
Visit Bridget Tyler's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Survivor.

--Marshal Zeringue