Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Elisa Ludwig's "Pretty Sly," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Pretty Sly by Elisa Ludwig.

The entry begins:
I'd love to see an actress with a bit of an edge take on the role of Willa Fox, who is after all, a teen outlaw living on her wits as she crosses the country to look for her mother. One of my top choices would be Kiernan Shipka. On Mad Men she does such a great job of playing a teen caught up in her parents' drama. I think she'd capture Willa's bubbliness and naivete but also bring intelligence and resourcefulness to the part.

As for Aidan, Willa's bad boy love interest, I think someone like Nick...[read on]
Visit Elisa Ludwig's website and view the trailer for Pretty Sly.

The Page 69 Test: Pretty Sly.

My Book, The Movie: Pretty Sly.

--Marshal Zeringue