Friday, December 07, 2012

Joy Fielding's "Shadow Creek," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Shadow Creek by Joy Fielding.

Her entry begins:
Some books are very easy to cast in my head. For example, I always pictured Michelle Pfeiffer as Marcy in Now You See Her, and James Gandolfini seemed a natural for the Sheriff in Heartstopper. Shadow Creek is harder to cast, as it's more of an ensemble piece. There are so many interesting parts for actresses and actors in this book, that it's hard to narrow it down. I try to create characters of all ages and types, so that the book will appeal to readers at different stages of their lives. Hollywood has its own ideas anyway. (Just look at the casting of...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Joy Fielding's website.

The Page 69 Test: Shadow Creek.

Writers Read: Joy Fielding.

My Book, The Movie: Shadow Creek.

--Marshal Zeringue