Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Teresa Rhyne's "The Dog Lived (and So Will I)," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: The Dog Lived (and So Will I) by Teresa Rhyne.

The entry begins:
Since my book is a memoir, my friends and family have great fun casting the imaginary movie (everybody loves to cast themselves). Suggestions for who would play me have pretty much been every tall blonde in Hollywood (e.g. Charlize Theron, Gwyneth Paltrow), plus Diane Lane (because she’s been in Under the Tuscan Sun and Must Love Dogs? Or simply because my boyfriend Chris would love to see his character star with Diane Lane). I’m flattered of course by all of these picks. My personal choice though is Lisa...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Teresa Rhyne's website and The Dog Lived (and so Will I) blog.

See--Coffee with a Canine: Teresa Rhyne & Seamus.

Writers Read: Teresa Rhyne.

My Book, The Movie: The Dog Lived (and So Will I).

--Marshal Zeringue