Friday, December 30, 2011

Patrick Lee's "Deep Sky," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Deep Sky by Patrick Lee.

The entry begins:
Strangely enough, the character I never have a visual sense of is my protagonist, Travis Chase. That's probably because I'm usually writing from his point of view, the story focusing on what he sees and, more importantly, what he thinks.

Other characters I do get a sense of, visually, but not specifically enough that any certain actor or actress comes to mind.

In the past, I've hinted that a great lead actor would be a CGI mix of Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Patrick Lee's website and blog.

Patrick Lee's first novel, The Breach, hit the world at the beginning of 2010. It was followed by a sequel, Ghost Country, and the final volume of the trilogy, Deep Sky, is out this week. The series tells the story of Travis Chase, a man who finds himself caught up in the chain of events surrounding the world's most violently kept secret.

My Book, The Movie: Deep Sky.

--Marshal Zeringue