Saturday, December 10, 2011

Derek Haas's "Dark Men," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Dark Men by Derek Haas.

The entry begins:
I never picture actors when I'm writing my characters or my screenplays… I just see them in my mind's eye, so it's always hard for me when casting begins in earnest on my work. You'll get these actor lists submitted by the talent agencies, and they'll have Eddie Murphy and Daniel Radcliffe on the same list for the same role. Did you even read this screenplay? If I ever had to cast Columbus, it...[read on]
Learn more about Dark Men at Derek Haas's website.

Derek Haas is the author of the bestselling novel The Silver Bear. He also co-wrote the screenplays for 3:10 to Yuma, starring Russell Crowe and Christian Bale, and Wanted, starring James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, and Angelina Jolie. His forthcoming film, The Double, starring Richard Gere and Topher Grace, is directed by his screenwriting partner Michael Brandt and will be released in 2011.

My Book, The Movie: Dark Men.

--Marshal Zeringue