Sunday, December 04, 2011

Mary O'Connell's "The Sharp Time," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: The Sharp Time by Mary O'Connell.

The entry begins:
I’ve already watched The Sharp Time in my head with this perfect cast. A girl can dream, and hope, and pray that someone buys the movie rights…

My dream cast for The Sharp Time, the movie:

Kyle Chandler as Henry Charbonneau: Calling all you Friday Night Lights devotees! Who wouldn’t want to see Coach Taylor play against type as a quirky vintage clothing storeowner? Vintage Frocks, Beautiful Shop, Can’t lose…

Sinead O’Connor as Erika of Erika’s Erotic Confections: Sinead O’Connor was so amazing as The Virgin Mary in The Butcher Boy and I certainly envision her as the kind-hearted baker with the edgy exterior. (I also listened to “Theology” incessantly while I wrote The Sharp Time.)

Clint...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Mary O'Connell's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Sharp Time.

--Marshal Zeringue