Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Coffee with a canine: Scott and Kristy Pratt & their pack.

Today's feature at Coffee with a Canine: Scott and Kristy Pratt & their pack.

Scott Pratt, on how they were all united:
I "rescued" Rio from a bad situation when he was four months old. He and I have been tight ever since. Pedro came along a year later as a Mother's Day gift from my kids to Kristy. Two years after that, Nacho was an impulse buy by my mother-in-law. She got him home and discovered her standard poodles didn't like him. So she asked if we'd take him. We did. Chico, the teacup, appeared last year after my mother visited from Michigan. She had a teacup, and Kristy fell in love. Next thing I knew, we had one, too.[read on]
Among the praise for Scott Pratt's writing:
"Think Harlan Coben meets John Grisham."
--Jason Starr, award winning author of The Follower

"Scott Turow and Grisham on meth."
--Ken Bruen, Shamus Award-winning author of The Guards
The Page 69 Test: An Innocent Client.

The Page 69 Test: Injustice For All.

Learn more about the books and author at Scott Pratt's website.

Read--Coffee with a Canine: Scott and Kristy Pratt & their pack.

--Marshal Zeringue