Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coffee with a canine: Barbara Levenson & Mr. Magruder

Today's featured duo at Coffee with a Canine: Barbara Levenson & Mr. Magruder.

Mac, on his background:
I have had more than one owner. I lived with one family as a puppy. I can’t remember much about them except that the place was crowded with dogs. Then I was sold to a man with a big truck. I rode around on the truck all day with him and I learned to protect his tools. I never let anyone near that truck. At night we went to his house but I wasn’t allowed inside. His wife hated me. One day the man with the truck took me to a strange neighborhood and let me out of the truck and...[read on]
Barbara Levenson is the author of Fatal February, the first novel in the Mary Magruder Katz mystery series. Justice in June is her latest novel.

Learn more about the books and author at Barbara Levenson's website.

Levenson has served as a prosecutor and run her own law practice where she focused on criminal defense and civil rights litigation. She was elected to a judgeship in the circuit court of Miami-Dade County, where she still serves as a senior judge.

My Book, The Movie: Fatal February.

Read--Coffee with a Canine: Barbara Levenson & Mr. Magruder.

--Marshal Zeringue