Tuesday, March 08, 2022

Suzanne Redfearn's "Moment in Time," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Moment in Time: A Novel by Suzanne Redfearn.

The entry begins:
My two main protagonists are amazing young women in their mid-twenties living in San Francisco and making their marks on the world. Mo is revolutionizing the news with her media start-up. And Chloe is a veterinarian who is rescuing abandoned strays in the city. Mo is a classic all-American beauty, while Chloe’s a wounded, yet seductive femme fatale.

I think Brigette Lundy-Pane would be the perfect actor to play Chloe. She’s quirky, sharp, and funny but also undeniably bewitching. The perfect counterpart to play Mo would be...[read on]
Visit Suzanne Redfearn's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

Coffee with a Canine: Suzanne Redfearn and Cooper.

My Book, The Movie: Hush Little Baby.

The Page 69 Test: Hush Little Baby.

The Page 69 Test: No Ordinary Life.

Writers Read: Suzanne Redfearn (February 2016).

My Book, The Movie: No Ordinary Life.

My Book, The Movie: In an Instant.

The Page 69 Test: In an Instant.

Q&A with Suzanne Redfearn.

My Book, The Movie: Hadley and Grace.

The Page 69 Test: Hadley & Grace.

Writers Read: Suzanne Redfearn.

The Page 69 Test: Moment in Time.

My Book, The Movie: Moment in Time.

--Marshal Zeringue