Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Seven top YA mysteries

Lisa Schroeder is the author of numerous books for kids and teens.

Her first novel, I Heart You, You Haunt Me, was an ALA Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers.

Schroeder lives with her family in Oregon.

Her new novel is A Night to Die For.

At CrimeReads Schroeder tagged seven favorite YA murder mysteries, including:
The Body in the Woods by April Henry

Full disclosure, I’m friends with April, but that is exactly why I was familiar with her books and had bought and read many of them at the time I started writing my own. One of the cool things about this book is that April was inspired to write this book by a real-life teen-led search and rescue group that has been credited with helping solve dozens of homicides. It’s such a cool concept and the book does not disappoint.
Read about the other entries on the list.

The Page 69 Test: The Body in the Woods.

--Marshal Zeringue