Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Sheryl Scarborough's "To Catch a Killer," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough.

The entry begins:
I set out to see if I could cast my book from the characters of Gossip Girl. I tried this because, strange as it may seem, I have found parallels between Gossip Girl and my actual life, despite that fact that I’m not a rich celebutante and I don’t live in New York city. So, here goes nothing.

Erin: (main character) She’s an iceberg, what’s really going on is all below the surface. She would be Blair, played by Leighton Meester.

Spam: She’s sassy, smart and completely irreverent. While Selena Gomez really would be the perfect Spam, in a GG world she would be...[read on]
Visit Sheryl Scarborough's website.

My Book, The Movie: To Catch a Killer.

--Marshal Zeringue