Sunday, February 28, 2016

Terri Blackstock's "If I Run," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: If I Run by Terri Blackstock.

The entry begins:
My book If I Run features a twenty-five year old woman with almond-shaped blue eyes. Casey Cox is a fugitive fleeing a murder rap, and she's a complex character. She discovered the body of her close friend, and in her shock, left her DNA all over the crime scene. Instead of calling police, she decided to run. Casey has dealt with the justice system once before, and it failed her abysmally. Beyond that, she's certain that if she's found, she will be murdered before she ever makes it to prison. Because of how she looks and how complex her character is, I would love to see Jennifer Lawrence play her role. J-Law is great at complicated characters, and she has so many different looks, that I think she could easily pull off Casey's habit of changing identities and disguising her appearance.

And while it might seem cliché and overdone since...[read on]
Visit Terri Blackstock's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

The Page 69 Test: If I Run.

Writers Read: Terri Blackstock.

My Book, The Movie: If I Run.

--Marshal Zeringue