Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Charlie Jane Anders's "All the Birds in the Sky," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: All the Birds in the Sky by Charlie Jane Anders.

The entry begins:
I actually suck at figuring out who ought to play characters I thought up in my head. Part of that is because the more time I spend imagining them, the less they look like any particular actor or other real-life person. That said, I would kill to have Jennifer Lawrence play the grown-up Patricia, the witch in my novel. I think Lawrence could bring the mixture of vulnerability and whimsy -- with an edge of anger and resentment -- that keeps Patricia going.

For Laurence, the mad scientist, it would be hard to find an actor with a such a big...[read on]
Visit Charlie Jane Anders's website.

My Book, The Movie: All the Birds in the Sky.

--Marshal Zeringue