Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Hannah Dennison's "Deadly Desires at Honeychurch Hall," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Deadly Desires at Honeychurch Hall by Hannah Dennison.

The entry begins:
My protagonist is Kat Stanford, age 39. She quit hosting an antique roadshow called Fakes & Treasures to start her own business. Kat’s got a great sense of humor. She’s self-deprecating and has a reputation for being clumsy. I stand by my original choice of Tamsin Greig who played Beverly Lincoln in HBO’s Episodes.

I also stand by my original choice for D.I. Shawn Cropper, the slightly crumpled detective. He’s not remotely Kat’s sophisticated type—but there is something between them that hints at future possibilities. I’d have to borrow Stephan...[read on]
Visit Hannah Dennison's website and Facebook page.

The Page 69 Test: Murder at Honeychurch Hall.

My Book, The Movie: Murder at Honeychurch Hall.

Writers Read: Hannah Dennison.

My Book, The Movie: Deadly Desires at Honeychurch Hall.

--Marshal Zeringue