Friday, February 06, 2015

Dennis Palumbo's "Phantom Limb," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Phantom Limb by Dennis Palumbo.

The entry begins:
As before, regarding my previous Daniel Rinaldi novel, Night Terrors, I still favor Anthony LaPaglia for the lead role in the movie version of my latest, Phantom Limb. He’d be perfect for the driven psychologist who consults with the Pittsburgh Police. But I could also see Robert Downey, Jr., for his mixture of intelligence and wry humor. Plus, now that he’s gotten into super-hero shape, I could believe he’s both a veteran therapist and a former amateur boxer.

For the role of Lisa Campbell, one-time Playboy Playmate turned Hollywood horror movie scream-queen, and now a mature woman unhappily married to a ruthless tycoon, my first choice would be Susan...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Dennis Palumbo's website.

My Book, The Movie: Night Terrors.

Writers Read: Dennis Palumbo (May 2013).

The Page 69 Test: Phantom Limb.

My Book, The Movie: Phantom Limb.

--Marshal Zeringue