Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tom Cooper's "The Marauders," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Marauders by Tom Cooper.

The entry begins:
I think it would have to be a cast of unknowns. Time and again Hollywood fucks up big time, casting people who are just hideously, hilariously, wrong for their parts. I haven’t seen it, won’t see it because life’s too short, but there’s this new movie out---I think it’s called The Delivery Boy, something like that---with Janelle Lopez. And she plays this classics professor, this hot classics professor, and to make sure this fact isn’t lost on the audience, she wears horn-rimmed glasses and a t-shirt that says “You Had Me At Herodotus”. She’s sitting around in her underwear reading Flavian poetry, rubbing lotion on her legs, and she has a crush on the pizza delivery boy. Things get racy and...[read on]
Visit Tom Cooper's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Marauders.

--Marshal Zeringue