Sunday, February 08, 2015

Cat Hellisen's "Beastkeeper," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen.

The entry begins:
I've never really understood the whole “which actors would I want to play my characters” thing. I'm not a huge mainstream movie watcher (wow, and now I sound like the most pretentious human on the planet hahaha) but that's mainly because I find many Hollywood films very same-y. I love when a film captures a book in tone and style, rather than banking on huge names and a Wham-Bam plot that barely resembles the source material. I loved the Swedish film version of Let the Right One In, for example; even though it deviated from the story, it still felt in touch with the original.

So if Beastkeeper had to be made into a film, I'd love to see...[read on]
Visit Cat Hellisen's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

My Book, The Movie: Beastkeeper.

--Marshal Zeringue