Monday, October 28, 2013

Six of the best books to save for the zombie apocalypse

At The Barnes & Noble Book Blog Josh Sorokach tagged six books you’ll need to survive the zombie apocalypse, including:
Sway: The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behavior, by Ori Brafman and Rom Brafman

Zombies are irrational. If I went up to a zombie and said, “Greetings, zombie. My name’s Josh. If you don’t eat me, I’ll give you a jet ski. It’s pretty warm outside, right? Little humid. I bet a cool, relaxing ride on a jet ski would feel quite refreshing right about now. What do you say, Old Sport? Do we have ourselves a deal?”

Chomp.
Read about another entry on the list.

Also see: Ten paranoid science fiction stories that could help you survive and Ten satires to teach you to survive the future.

--Marshal Zeringue