Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Coffee with a canine: MacKenzie Cadenhead & Smudge

Today's featured duo at Coffee with a Canine: MacKenzie Cadenhead and Smudge.

The author, on how she and Smudge were united:
When I began working from home my husband (who was secretly desperate for a dog) suggested that a puppy would get me away from my desk and out of the apartment at least a few times a day. I took this as a hint that he wanted me to change out of my pajamas each morning. The moment we saw Smudge we knew the three of us were meant for each other. I should admit, though, that I still don’t always change out of my PJs now. It’s amazing how little people care what you’re wearing around the...[read on]
About Sally's Bones, from the publisher:
2 Months, 28 Days, 9 Hours, and 12 minutes earlier…

Sally Simplesmith's life changed forever. She came face-to-face with death - a delightful, dearly departed little dog she lovingly calls Bones. But when the cadaverous canine is accused of a crime he didn't commit, Sally decides to solve the case herself!

Does Sally have what it takes to fetch a thief?

Sally's Bones is the impossibly possible tale of a girl, a crime, and a lovably lifeless, decidedly dead dog.
Read an excerpt from Sally's Bones.

Visit
MacKenzie Cadenhead's blog and follow her and Smudge on Twitter.

Read--Coffee with a Canine: MacKenzie Cadenhead and Smudge.

--Marshal Zeringue